Hunting Rates & Dates
All hunts include meals, lodging, transportation to and from stands, cleaning and quartering of game and packed in ice ready for travel
* Special Youth Hunt (Booked For 2017)
Ages 15 and Under
$950 for 2 Day Hunt
$1350 for 3 Day Hunt
- Bow Season
October 25 – February 10
$1195 for 3 Day Hunt
- $1,495 for 4 Day Hunt
- Rifle Season
November 22 – February 10
$1,895 for 3 Day Hunt
- $2,395 for 4 Day Hunt (Most Popular)
- Bag Limits
3 Day Hunt One Mature Buck and Two Does.
- 4 Day Hunt Two Mature Bucks and Two Does.
- All bucks require a minimum 15” inside spread. Bucks harvested not meeting these requirements will be billed at an additional $750.00 / each.
- This fine is implimented- to insure that our property has quality deer for you to hunt every year and all moneys paid on fines are put directly back into enhancing the health of our herd.
- Unlimited Hogs-Coyote-Bobcat-Fox
- THESE ARE NOT GUARANTEED HUNTS AND ARE NOT ADVERTISED AS SUCH!!
- General Information
Non-Hunting Guests – $150 per day
- Licenses and gratuity not included
3 Day Non-Resident License – $131
Order your Hunting License by Phone – (888) 848-6887 or visit https://www.alabamainteractive.org/dcnr_license/welcome.action?sp=OA2AI
- Note: If you have sent a deposit and have to cancel your trip within 90 days of your hunt date, the deposit cannot be applied to the remaining balance of another hunter in your party. The deposit will not be held over until the following season. You can however find someone else to go in your place or you will lose the deposit. There will be no exceptions. If you book a hunt for a certain number of hunters you are responsible for making sure your hunters arrive for hunt.
We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to guarantee your reservation. Personal checks and credit cards are accepted for deposit only with the remaining balance due upon arrival in cash or money order. 3% surcharge on credit cards.